Thursday 22 May 2014

Reminders for work to do before friday 23rd May

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to email a reminder for the work that needs to be done so that I can do the rest of the group portfolio and flat drawings.

Please can you all create new boards on pinterest, one that is titled your name and concept board, and one that is titled your name and development pages. On the concept board one please put 6-8 images and for the development pages there should be 4. 

Ellie could you ‘wetransfer’ me the new copy of the group portfolio and then I’ll screenshot and upload a picture of the existing group concept board pages so you guys can get an idea of the type of images to use. 

Also, anyone who has a design that has changed please can you draw a rough flat for me so that I can create the flat on illustrator for it. Just upload it to your existing board on pinterest and then drop me a text so I know when it’s done. 

Please can you have the pinterest stuff done by tomorrow night latest. If it’s not done I will not be doing the your group portfolio pages for you and you’ll have to do it for yourself later on in the term (without my help). Sorry to sound harsh but I only think it’s fair as I’ve offered and it’s not a lot to ask for you to do.


Also that way you all can have a somewhat relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment